Sekcja zawiera informacje o bieżącej działalności Konsulatu Generalnego RP w Manchesterze.
Tu znajdziesz informacje konsularne, przepisy prawne, ostrzeżenia i porady. Dowiesz się też jak wystąpić o paszport.
Sekcja prezentuje informacje o Kierownictwie i strukturze Konsulatu Generalnego RP w Manchesterze. Tutaj znajdziesz też informacje o polskich placówkach w WB.
Polonia w WB
Tu uzyskasz wszystkie informacje o Polonii w Wielkiej Brytanii: listę organizacji polonijnych i najnowsze informacje o ich działalności.
22 maja 2013
In this inaugural year we invite students to submit essays on the following topic: What can Polish culture offer outside Poland?
Lingua Polonica Prize Competition 2013 – Announcement of Competition
- The essay must be submitted online at email@example.com by 30 September 2013. Works received by post will not be accepted.
- The essay must not exceed 3000 words.
- Only one essay per person will be accepted.
- 12 point Times New Roman and double spacing should be used.
- Essays should be written in English. The use of Polish diacritics is however obligatory.
- Each submitted essay should be accompanied by a cover page stating:
- student’s name
- title of the essay
- university, degree, year of study
- student’s address, phone number and e-mail address
- following declaration: I declare that the accompanying essay is entirely my own work and was not published before.
First prize – 500 GBP
Second prize – 300 GBP
Third prize – 100 GBP
- The list of awarded essay will be announced on the website of the Polish Embassy in London by 30 November 2013.
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London will host an annual Lingua Polonica Prize (LPP) competition sponsored by the Ambassador of the Republic of Poland in London. Every year, the prize will be awarded for the best essay written in English on a specific topic relating to Polish language and culture.
2. Rules of participation
The LLP competition is open to all students in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland who on the day designated as the deadline for submission of entries have not yet gained a Master’s degree (MA). By entering the competition, participants pledge to transfer to the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London all rights to the awarded works, meaning that the Embassy reserves the right to use the essays for publication or promotional purposes.
3. Announcement of competition
Details about the competition, including in particular: the essay topic, deadline and way of submitting work for the competition, the formal requirements and value of the award, will be published annually in the LLP competition announcement.
4. Selection of the winner
The selection of the winner will be decided by a jury, whose composition will be determined each year by the Ambassador of the Republic of Poland in London. The jury will assess anonymous copies of the essays. Depending on the quality of essays, the jury may decide to split the award between several candidates. The winner will be announced on the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London.
5. Appeal against a decision of the jury
The jury decisions are final and there will be no possibility of appealing against the decision by going to court.PRZECZYTAJ TAKŻE